Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're seriously behind in blogging...

Eventually we'll catch up! I think. ;) Possibly tonight!

Brief update - Day 4 consisted of getting up EARLY and leaving Minnesota to catch an early tour of Taliesin. No, those images aren't ready yet. Sorry! After touring Taliesin, we headed down to Chicago. Since we'd gotten only 4-6 hours of sleep the night before, we hit Smoque for dinner (GOOD!) and then found a hotel. We ended up at the Best Western down by Grant Park. It was fine except the wifi signal was CRAP. Drove me nuts. Which was part of the reason I didn't blog. That and I was wiped out so I went to sleep. ;) The next morning I got some of the previous days images up but that was it. We took a walk around Grant Park - lovely! I just realized I have a couple of images on my phone, yay! Here is one from Grant Park and one of the Sears Tower w/Chicago River. I'll work on the rest tonight! We're in Philly with an awesome wifi signal. Dad's pretty beat, but I've got some energy left. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment