Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm here too! ;)

So far you've heard from my brother and my dad and I'm sure you were ALL wondering, is that girl going to blog too? I've been busy yo! Though apparently not as busy as Dad who hasn't blogged in 15 months. ;)

Anyway, to get to the point, I cannot WAIT for this weekend! Tomorrow is the last planning lunch before we roll out on Saturday. Ever since Dad brought up the idea of this trip I've been looking forward to it. I did some fun stuff this summer (shot a wedding in PR with a good friend, camped for my birthday and most recently hit the OR Coast) but I've been REALLY psyched about this road trip. I couldn't tell you the last time I spent a week with just my dad. 1996 maybe? Whenever it was, it was a long time ago!

I'm really looking forward to some quality time hanging with my dad, checking out some places I've never been but always wanted to go to and meeting up with some photographer friends in DC. Political rally schmally - I'm brunching! :)

Can't wait to get out on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment